- When i explained to Isabella that she may not have a baby brother but another baby sister instead, she says: "So we can take this one back? Or did you pay for it already?" as she points to little Julianna.
- "Mama, i am so soakin tired!" or "Mama, i am so soakin hungry!" or "Mama, i love you so soakin much!" She hasn't figured out that that term only makes sense when you say "soakin wet"
- Me: "Bella thank you for helping me!" Isabella: "So much mama." She doesn't get yet that we say "You're welcome" she thinks the correct term is "So much" I think she got this from, "Bella i love you so much!" Isabella: "So much mama!"
- Nana Sarah: "Isabella do you know your address?" Isabella: "My wedding dress!?!"
- "Mama, i love dada so much! He is sooo handsome. He's my husband and we're going to get married!"
I'll stop there for now. But i'm sure i can go back and pull some more out! She keeps us laughing!